Richard Barnes wrote:
As the owner of a Mac SE/30 with an 100MB Ethernet card, I sympathize. However, consider it part of the challenge! :) There are definitely TLS stacks that work on some pretty small devices.
That's a lot faster machine than the ones I play with. My fastest retro machine is an 8-bit unit with a 10 MHz processor and 4 MB of memory, with a 10 Mbps ethernet card. And the ethernet is underutilized because the bus speed of the computer is too slow to come anywhere close to saturating the bandwidth available. :)

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer