If we do unify Gecko/SpiderMonkey styles (something it seems like we're
moving towards and I think would be great), it would be a real shame to
switch 'cx' (a parameter to basically every function in SpiderMonkey) to
'aCx'; that would really make some eyes bleed.  One compromise could be to
drop the 'a'-prefix requirement for 1- or 2-length parameter names, since
this is when it really looks silly.  (But I'd prefer to drop the 'a' prefix
altogether.)