Benjamin Smedberg wrote:
> I am looking to see whether there is an alternate owner who is
> interested in the task of keeping XULRunner building and running
> properly and reviewing patches to XULRuner-specific code. Please
> contact me if you want to nominate yourself or somebody else for this
> role.
I should note also that the MDN staff can't put any time into helping
with XULRunner specific documentation anymore, so any documentation work
would have to be taken up by the person or people that pick up the project.

I would, however, be quite happy to spend some time helping whoever
takes on that work -- or whoever picks up writing work for it -- on
exactly how to contribute the needed material to MDN.

--

Eric Shepherd
Senior Technical Writer