Le 02/10/2015 07:10, Gregory Szorc a écrit :
> Currently, the Firefox build system builds C++ tests by default. This adds
> extra time to builds for something that a significant chunk of developers
> don't care about because they don't run them.
>
> Is disabling building C++ tests by default a reasonable change?

I was going to send the same email. :)

To me, this should be moved into a dedicated testuite, we should not run
them
at each build, especially at some tests seem to be pretty specific
(nsAlertsIconListener, TestMD4, etc)
or unlikely to fail (string_util, stringprintf, TestVector (!),
TestTypedEnum, etc).
I am not even sure to see the value for some of them.

> How much time does it save?
I tried on a recent workstation, serial execution, it took about 2m30s.

Sylvestre