As Mitchell announced the other night, Mercurial is being awarded a MOSS
grant to improve its blame/annotate functionality. Blame has been cited by
a number of Mozillians as something that they would love to see improved
and the MOSS grant provides the Mercurial Project the means to make it
happen.

If you have ideas for making the blame/annotate functionality better,
please capture them at https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/BlamePlan or let
me know by replying to this message. Your feedback will be used to drive
what improvements Mercurial makes.

(Relatedly, I know a lot of you want a Mercurial repo with CVS history to
facilitate archeology. I hope to have that formally established in Q1. Stay
tuned.)