On 12/11/2015 5:17 PM, Gregory Szorc wrote:
If you have ideas for making the blame/annotate functionality better,
please capture them at https://www.mercurial-scm.org/wiki/BlamePlan or let
me know by replying to this message. Your feedback will be used to drive
what improvements Mercurial makes.

A "reverse blame" feature that shows when a line in an old revision was deleted or changed in a newer revision is something I've desperately wanted.
(Relatedly, I know a lot of you want a Mercurial repo with CVS history to
facilitate archeology. I hope to have that formally established in Q1. Stay
tuned.)

Are you planning on letting comm-central attach to the CVS history as well?

--
Joshua Cranmer
Thunderbird and DXR developer