Kartikaya Gupta writes:

> Personally I much prefer the new approach to reporting intermittents.
> It's much easier for me to see at a glance (i.e when the bugs are
> updated with the weekly count) which ones are actually occurring more
> frequently and which bug would be best to spend time on. With the old
> system I just got so much intermittent-failure bugmail that I would
> just ignore it all.

Yes, periodic summaries would be much better than the previous
approach, but not all occurrences are reported.  Sometimes a
search on http://brasstacks.mozilla.com/orangefactor/ is required.

The "Bug Details" search is much faster than the search on the front
page, but it would be more helpful if all occurrences trigger some
sort of periodic report, to indicate whether a search would find
anything.