On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 8:00 AM, Andreas Tolfsen <a...@mozilla.com> wrote:

> Overall I think this idea makes sense.  Is it your intention that the
> try run should be 100% complete, or just that one exists and is
> associated with the review?  In some cases I find myself invoking
> Autoland when I feel reasonably confident about the results.

Thank you for the feedback. The intention is just that the try run exists.
In my personal experience I've sometimes seen try runs that report as
incomplete a week after they were triggered. I'm not sure if this indicates
that the missing jobs were never scheduled due to being low priority, if
they were lost along the way, or if there's a bug with how they are being
reported, but regardless, waiting for try runs to complete isn't practical
at the moment.