> With regard to Servo: I’d recommend to request info about the Browser.html
> project; it’s something that Paul Rouget bootstrapped, but I haven’t heard
> anything about it in a long, long time.

Yeah. We've been busy migrating from Gecko to Servo.

Now we have a chance to make decisions without code legacy or
compatibility issues, and we will most likely implement an
Electron-compatible runtime (Rust + Spidermonkey + Servo).

What we really really want to avoid with Browser.html is to end up in
the monoculture situation David is talking about. So instead of
inventing something new, we will work on and with the existing
established opensource projects (Electron and React).