You might be able to create views into these triage queue's with
combinations of existing keywords and maybe a few added ones.  For example:

        Can reproduce
        Can others reproduce the problem described?

has the inverse represented by needs-testcase for example.  In the case of
the bug that needed nurturing people like alice white descend on piles of
bugs that need test cases, to then find regression ranges and and apply
techniques to build test cases.  We need to re-enforce that kind of process
and maybe give people like that another keyword like "has-testcase" so
engineers with domain knowledge can descend on that set of bugs.

Then

       Why it's important
        What makes this problem important or urgent to fix?

combinations of keywords like "regression", "losing-users",
"sec-[critial/high] and other keywords plus some consistent priority
setting could offer good summations of different categories of important
bugs to stay on top of.

With constant triage its now possible to find good piles of bugs that have
test cases, are regressions, have been determined to be critical and are
"assigned to nob...@mozilla.org" then with these its possible to reset
organizational priorities and individual assignments.   All that happens
but in clumsy ways.  A good first step is to take dbaron's list of things
that need to be understood, see of we have existing markings that represent
or would help lead to understanding those aspects and formalize a bit of
process around that.   The regression keyword is one that get pretty good
use, but it still doesn't reflect the kinds of ways in which regressions
have been determined to be critical or are ok with just ignoring or pushing
out to some future date or never.   The platform triage is very focused on
trying to do just that.

-chofmann