I've seen statements such as "0.04% Firefox users don't have SSE"*. What
I'd like to know is if when we make these measurements we also ascertain
whether or not those users are on the most recent release.

There's often pushback, which I think is certainly reasonable, related to
abandoning users or maintaining an ESR to support said users that we're
abandoning. So my question is: How many of these users are actively
updating? I think this would be useful in making decisions on what support
to deprecate.

-e

*not a direct quote, probably not accurate