On 2016-05-25 2:04 AM, Eric Rahm wrote:
So my question is: How many of these users are actively
updating? I think this would be useful in making decisions on what support
to deprecate.
You should come to the "Accessing Data @ Mozilla" elective in London. It'll be a whole series of lightning talks about what data we gather at Mozilla, how to access it and who to go to with more questions. Should be a good time.

In the meantime, to that specific question: I got that information from Chris H-C, and I bet he could answer your followup question in no time.

Red rover, red rover, I call chutten over.

- mhoye