In general, the update pattern of these users matches the rest of our
population. They have updates turned on and generally are running a new
version.

That is true of populations we've looked at including WinXP (and WinXPSP2)
and MacOS. I'm not sure if we looked at that specifically for the SSE2
case.

The standard dataset for looking at this is the "longitudinal" 1% sample at
sql.telemetry.mozilla.org (employee-only access, for privacy reasons).

--BDS