ideal followup is governance ... cross posting to reach those likely to be interested

I'm currently the owner of the Commit Access Policy module. That's because I wrote the original policy and did what was necessary to get it implemented. (That's old history!) I was also engaged in the rewrite to the current policy but not at the same level. There's a separate module for implementation, owned by Marcia Knous.

Someone closer to our code should own this policy going forward. I have a few ideas but there are many people who have become active whom I don't yet know. So if there's someone you think should own this policy please do let me know. It should be someone familiar with how things work, who has a sense for good, workable practices that protect are code and a good communicator.

current policy is here: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/commit/access-policy/

Mitchell