On 2017-03-14 7:10 PM, Jean-Yves Avenard wrote:
/me just loves when a new set of “rules” are put in place to prevent a problem
that has never existed so far and will be a hindrance to everyone in the future.

Two dozen or so of our most veteran engineers are deeply involved in this discussion. Their time and attention are extraordinarily valuable, and there is no question about their commitment to Mozilla's success. And yet: here they are, working through the details.

On top of everything else that's been said here, maybe take a moment to reflect on that.

- mhoye