And yet, despite many people’s concerns, it appears that policy of removing r+
whenever a new push has been made effective.

And so, here I am with a r+ requesting to fix a comment, I have to ask for r+
again from someone not in my timezone and already on week-end.

Turn around time, from 30 minutes to 3.5 days…. How is that making our tree
safer?

JY