On 07.08.2017 10:31, Gabriele Svelto wrote:
On 06/08/2017 21:56, Enrico Weigelt, metux IT consult wrote:
For example, I'm currently working on making the whole wakelock
stuff optional (eg. only built on android). Navigator.webidl
references MozWakeLock, which wouldn't exist w/o wakelocks.

Do you mean navigator.requestWakeLock()? That's deprecated and should be
removed altogether.

Okay, added it to my pipeline.
Are there more wakelock-related things to be removed ?

Anyway, my question is more genric: can we get rid of #ifdef's in
*.webidl files by partial interfaces in separate file ?
(also affects other things, eg. gamepad)

--mtx