I agree having a canonical version would be very valuable. In the mean
time if you want to avoid having to do the entire conversion locally
you can start by cloning the cinnabar branch of
https://github.com/jrmuizel/gecko-cinnabar which is a local full
conversion that I painfully uploaded to github.

-Jeff