On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 3:02 AM, Henri Sivonen <hsivo...@hsivonen.fi> wrote:

> I understand that the goal is better privacy. But it's likely that
> people get outraged if a browser sends information about what is
> browser to an off-path destination without explicit consent regardless
> of intention, nightliness or promises the destination has made.

Today the Mozilla blog says:

> At Mozilla, our approach to data is simple: no surprises, and user choice
is critical.
https://blog.mozilla.org/blog/2018/03/20/mozilla-statement-petition-facebook-cambridge-analytica/

It would be unfortunate to undermine that message in the current
environment.

Rob
--
Su ot deraeppa sah dna Rehtaf eht htiw saw hcihw, efil lanrete eht uoy ot
mialcorp ew dna, ti ot yfitset dna ti nees evah ew; deraeppa efil eht. Efil