Earlier today I landed a fix for bug 1517532 that will mean that an
artifact build with MOZ_PGO set will pull artifacts from an automation pgo
build. As a result artifact pgo builds as trigger by a "-p all
--artifact..." will succeed now as well (and consume pgo'd artifacts).

If we end up wanting to turn off opt builds in automation after all we may
be able to pull artifacts from pgo builds for local artifact builds by
default. The behavior of the compiled code shouldn't be different -- this
probably wouldn't matter to people developing front end code locally.

Chris