On Thu, Jan 24, 2019, at 2:35 PM, Paolo Amadini wrote:
> Last year a group of students, Luke, Matthias, and Vincent, designed and
> implemented a new version of "about:config" in order to improve the
> ergonomics and align the look and feel with other in-content Firefox
> pages. They did an amazing job, working with design input from Amy Lee
> and with myself doing code reviews.
>
> I'm happy to announce that this work will be available to everyone in
> Firefox 67, and can be already used in Nightly at this URL:
>
>      chrome://browser/content/aboutconfig/aboutconfig.html

I only took a quick look at this locally but it looks great, nice work! I know
about:config isn't very visible but I still wind up using it fairly often and
it's nice to see it get a well-thought-out rewrite. (Ditching XUL for HTML is
just the icing on the cake!) Looking forward to having this become the default
about:config!

-Ted