On 1/25/2019 10:39 AM, Axel Hecht wrote:
Is there a tracking bug for follow-ups?

Please file bugs blocking bug 1493439, I'll triage them as necessary.

filter [...] by modified

This is bug 1502867, it is something we've considered but I'm a bit
conflicted as it's only really used on 0.4% of page views and we have a
better section dedicated to that use case in "about:support".

While not conceptually difficult to write, if we add one more input
field and make the filter based on a variable state rather than just the
invariant name, then the complexity goes up a notch and there's a higher
number of edge cases and combinations to write regression tests for.

Maybe give this version combined with "about:support" a try for a while?

Cheers,
Paolo