Showing only modified preferences looks like a common request, so my ask
at the moment would be for actual examples of when you encounter this in
a real scenario. If you're interested, check out bug 1502867 comment 3
and add a note the next time you find that the current page isn't
enough for your use case.

I'd expect most reports to come in after we've switched the default.

Cheers,
Paolo