On 11/5/15 10:58 AM, David E. Ross wrote:

Rather than list acceptable key types and sizes, cite the Baseline
Requirements along with listing exceptions, both types and sizes that
are not supported but are in the BR and types and sizes that are
supported but are not in the BR.  I would not be surprised if the latter
would be an empty list.

That would look like:
~~
8. We consider the algorithms and key sizes specified in section 6.1.5 of version 1.3 or later of the CA/Browser Forum Baseline Requirements for the Issuance and Management of Publicly-Trusted Certificates to be acceptable and supported in Mozilla products; with the following exceptions.
- Mozilla does not support DSA keys
~~

Correct?

Thanks,