From: Kathleen Wilson
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:17 PM
To: mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Job: Is it OK to post a job listing in this forum?

Hi All,

I have been asked if it is OK to post job listings in
mozilla.dev.security.policy. Surprisingly, I don't recall ever being asked that
question before, and I am not aware of a written policy about the content of
postings to mozilla.dev.security.policy.

So, here is a proposal:
~~
Jobs may be posted if they meet the following criteria:
* The company/organization name is clearly listed
* The person posting the job information actually works for that
company/organization and is not a contracted recruiter
* A single posting only (for each job opportunity)
* The person posting the job info is actively engaged in this
mozilla.dev.security.policy forum
* The job opportunity is a role relevant to the forum's audience
* The posting consists of a paragraph outline and a "read more" URL
* The Subject of the posting begins with "Job: "
~~

Does that sound reasonable?

As always, I will appreciate thoughtful and constructive input.

Thanks,
Kathleen