We are not intended to cover-up anything since we had disclosed every change to
the Chinese version CP/CPS at once after the auditor reviewed.
The “ROOTCA(SM2)” CA in $1.1.3 of CPS ver4.3 is equivalent to the “SM2 ROOT
Certificate” CA in $1.1.3 of CPS ver4.1. The “Guangdong Certificate
Authority(SM2) ” CA in $1.1.3 of CPS ver4.3 is equivalent to the “SM2 CA
Certificate” CA in $1.1.3 of CPS ver4.1. We change these names in diagram in
this revision in order to show the actual CN of these certificates.
Furthermore, we only issue SM2 subscriber certificates from the subCA of
“ROOTCA(SM2)” CA.