As far as I know, transferring by entering the name and address of the
person to transfer to would work via your registrar. But then CNNIC
will want to see a photo of a passport showing the name of the person
in full within a certain deadline, otherwise the domain would be
suspended. A registrar gathers this from the intended registrant and
they send it to CNNIC on your behalf, you don't send it directly to
CNNIC. Of course there is distinction between a person and a company,
if you're transferring to a company, you'll need business documents
showing registration details.
See this FAQ: https://cnnic.com.cn/IS/CNym/cnymyhfaq/#8_1
One more thing to be aware of not listed in the FAQ there: CNNIC will
want to know if you will be using the domain within China, as that
requires an ACP licence for any website hosted on port 80, 8080, or
443. Choosing "no" would mean the domain would resolve, but any
website on it would be inaccessible within China and would only work
abroad, since ACP licences *apparently* are only available to Chinese
companies. What this effectively means for Let's Encrypt, you'd have
the domain name to protect it, but wouldn't be able to use it within
China unless you had an actual presence there and acquired an ACP
licence. I registered a .cn domain some time ago, so just thought I'd
share my knowledge. Good luck, and sorry it kinda goes outside the
scope of this thread.
Sam