Bonjour,

Le lundi 9 janvier 2017 18:02:57 UTC+1, Jeremy Rowley a écrit :
> Not many websites, but all of the Belgium ID cards would end up being
> revoked.

Not exactly. The "Belgium Root CAx" CA certificates issued by Cybertrust would
be revoked, but since these CAs also have self-signed certificates, Belgium ID
cards will still have a valid chain up to these self-signed "Belgium Root CAx"
certificates.

> Although Belgium is only issuing client certs, the issuing CA is not
> technically constrained, meaning a BR, Network security, and standard
> WebTrust audit is required. We are currently waiting for the results of the
> audit report.

And maybe the opinion report from a Qualified Auditor regarding the private key
generation of these subordinate CAs.