On Thu, Mar 23, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
<dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org> wrote:

> The above message (and one by Symantec) were posted to the
> mozilla.dev.security.policy newsgroup prior to becoming aware of
> Google's decision to move the discussion to its own private mailing
> list and procedures.  I would encourage everyone concerned to keep the
> public Mozilla newsgroup copied on all messages in this discussion,
> which seems to have extremely wide repercussions.

Jakob,

Maybe I missed it, but I don't think that Mozilla is involved in this
proposal.  The blink-dev mailing list has an open membership policy
and public anonymously accessible archives.  Obviously anyone can copy
m.d.s.p, as it doesn't have posting restrictions, but it seems
reasonable that Chrom(ium|e)-only discussions would be on a chromium
mailing list.

Thanks,
Peter