> Yeah OK, I got a few things wrong on my blog post, I can fix that shortly.
> It's no big deal. At least I'm informing people about security - claiming
> that we're just "looking for hits" is ridiculous. Most people pay no
> attention to security, I can't speak for others but I'm trying to inform.

So sorry, but I don't know what you're referring to. Did you tweet me a link to
a blog post? Blame Jack if so; all of us are dealing with hugely problematic
threading today due to the Twitter @ changes. If you reply here with what you
are talking about, I can take a look, though unfortunately I might not be able
to get to it today. I always like hearing opposing viewpoints.

I feel like Jakob basically covered every other point.