On Friday, March 31, 2017 at 4:03:45 PM UTC-7, mono...@gmail.com wrote:
> Maybe I'm alone in this but, while entertaining, I'm taken aback a bit if
> this is official Symantec communication in a forum like m.d.s.p.

I don't do the official Symantec public relations responses. There's a channel
for that; they give the statement you can give corporate folks and customers.
I'm in infosec and I'm here answering developer questions. I actually don't
even know if those are collected somewhere. I'll go find out if you need
something for your clients. LMK and I'll see what I can do.