在 2017年4月20日星期四 UTC+8下午11:31:14,Patrick Tronnier写道:
> On Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 9:30:31 AM UTC-4, wangs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > We have just published the updated CP/CPS documents, this version has been
> > revised according to the latest Baseline Requirements and has been reviewed
> > internally, meanwhile, the points our “Analysis on the Compliance of GDCA’s
> > CP and CPS with the Baseline Requirements (published on March 25, 2017)”
> > promised to disclose have been included in this version, and we will update
> > the compliance analysis document as soon as possible. Please find the new
> > version at:
> > CP V1.6: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860016
> > CPS V4.5: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860018
> > EV CP V1.4: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860019
> > EV CPS V1.5: https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860020
> >
> > We wish these documents will be fully discussed by the public, so that
> > Mozilla can make decision on this root inclusion application.
> > All comments and suggestions are welcomed. Thanks.
>
> I updated your bug with a review of your initial BR-self-assessment using the
> previously posted CPS's. The review is attachment
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860075.
>
> Would you please complete a second BR-self-assessment against the just posted
> CPS's and CP's and use my attachment as your starting point? Thank you.

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the comments.

Please check our second BR self-assessment against our updated CP/CPS (CP V1.6,
CPS V4.5, EV CP V1.4, and EV CPS V1.5).You can find the document at the
following address of the
BUG:https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8860627

We welcome all comments and suggestions.
Thanks.