在 2017年3月30日星期四 UTC+8下午10:34:00,Patrick Tronnier写道:
> On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 11:48:43 PM UTC-4, wangs...@gmail.com wrote:
> > We compiled an analysis document on our CP/CPS’s Compliance with the BRs
> > for everyone to review and comment. You can find the document at the
> > following address of the
> > BUG:https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8851230
> >
> > Your suggestions will be much appreciated.
>
> As part of the suggestion process it would be useful to expand on the tables
> you listed in section 2 "Compliance Analysis". Would you be able to attach an
> editable MS Word version?

We uploaded an editable version of the comparison document in MS Word format
for the convenience of review and comments. You can find the document at the
following address of the
BUG:https://bug1128392.bmoattachments.org/attachment.cgi?id=8853351
The contents of the Word document are the same with that of the PDF document,
except for the correction of a mistake in the Table of Contents part of the PDF
document. All suggestions and comments are welcomed. Thanks.