All,

This request is to include the "GDCA TrustAUTH R5 ROOT" certificate, turn on
the Websites trust bit, and enabled EV treatment.

In order to help get this discussion moving again, I asked GDCA to provide a
side-by-side comparison of the latest version of the BRs with their CP/CPS
documents.

They provided this BR-self-assessment here:
https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/attachment.cgi?id=8851230

The documents that were evaluated in this self-assessment are available on the
CA's website.

All of these documents contain both the original text in Chinese, and the
translation into English.

Document Repository:
https://www.gdca.com.cn/customer_service/knowledge_universe/cp_cps/

GDCA CP v1.5:
https://www.gdca.com.cn/customer_service/knowledge_universe/cp_cps/CPCPS-GDCA1.5GDCA-CP-V1.5/

GDCA CPS v4.4:
https://www.gdca.com.cn/customer_service/knowledge_universe/cp_cps/CPCPS-GDCA4.4GDCA-CPS-V4.4/

GDCA EV CP v1.3:
https://www.gdca.com.cn/customer_service/knowledge_universe/cp_cps/CPCPS-GDCA-EV1.3GDCA-EV-CP-V1.3/

GDCA EV CPS v1.4:
https://www.gdca.com.cn/customer_service/knowledge_universe/cp_cps/CPCPS-GDCA-EV1.4GDCA-EV-CPS-V1.4/

I will greatly appreciate it if you all would take another look at this CA's
request, review their self-assessment, and respond in this discussion to let me
know if you believe that this CA has addressed all of your questions or
concerns.

Also, I would like to make this BR-self-assessment a standard part of Mozilla's
root inclusion/change process. I will draft what that will look like, and start
a separate discussion about it.

Thanks,
Kathleen