For your information: I have reported this issue to Spotify on Monday
(yesterday) through their official vulnerability disclosure channel
(HackerOne).  The (not-yet-public) issue was assigned ID 241222.

In the report I have included all the necessary (technical) details,
including citations of the relevant sections from the Baseline
Requirements, and DigiCert policies. The report was acknowledged, and
has been escalated to Spotify's security team for review.