On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Steve Medin via dev-security-policy <

That's pretty close to saying that nothing should happen, since almost all
the certificates will have expired by then. That certainly is the least
disruptive, but it seems contrary to the intent of the proposal.

-- Eric

konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>