From: Patrick Figel [mailto:patrick@figel.email]
Sent: jueves, 3 de agosto de 2017 13:07
To: Inigo Barreira <in...@startcomca.com>; Franck Leroy
<fr.le...@gmail.com>; mozilla-dev-security-pol...@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: StartCom cross-signs disclosed by Certinomis

On 03/08/2017 10:47, Inigo Barreira via dev-security-policy wrote> 1.
The un-revoked test certificates are those pre-sign ones with uncompleted
> ctlog. So they are not completed certificates.
> https://crt.sh/?opt=cablint&id=134843670
> https://crt.sh/?opt=cablint&id=134843674
> https://crt.sh/?opt=cablint&id=134843685
> https://crt.sh/?opt=cablint&id=139640371

My understanding of Mozilla's policy is that misissued precerts are
considered misissuance nonetheless[1].

[1]:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mozilla.dev.security.policy/6pBLHJBFNts/kM3k
EJKMAgAJ