On Wed, Dec 13, 2017 at 5:19 PM, Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy <

> There are also the really cool hash-based revocation ideas that actually
> do help
> even against active attackers on the same network.  I really wish those
> ideas got
> more serious attention.
>
> -Tim

I'm not sure it's fair to conclude that the lack of implementation is
equivalent to lack of serious attention :)

But there's also a host of systemic policy issues with revocation that
would need to be tackled. Which is not to say we shouldn't explore them -
but that they may not be the long pole or the tricky part, so we may want
to make sure we're holistically prioritizing the right stuff :)