Wayne,

Thanks for updating us on Mozilla's thinking on this issue.  On behalf of the
CA/Browser forum Validation Working Group, I would like to thank everyone
for their time and contributions.  We will be going over everyone's points
and take them all into consideration as we look into what potential ways
EV validation can be improved.

-Tim