On Thursday, 15 March 2018 04:30:22 UTC+1, syri...@gmail.com  wrote:
> Dear Wayne,
> Based on the long discussion regarding our request, I would appreciate having
> your opinion on the following:
> Move to a new root based on EJBCA (Enterprise License) and conduct a new
> audit with a new auditor as required by Mozilla and the BR.
> We are ready and we do commit to do these steps in 6 months. As we hope that
> you would accept to resume the inclusion process from this point.
> We are looking forward to hearing from you.
>
> Syrine.

Do consider that it only makes sense to start with a new root (and do the
required audits etc.) when you are sure that all problems have been fixed, in
such a way that they (and others like them) will not happen again.

Because if that isn't the case, the new root will soon be as useless as
trust-anchor as the old one. The fastest way forward is probably to not try to
do it quickly.

CU Hans
            • Re: ... Anis via dev-security-policy
              • ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • ... Anis via dev-security-policy
              • ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • ... taher.mestiri--- via dev-security-policy
              • ... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • ... taher.mestiri--- via dev-security-policy
              • ... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • ... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • ... syrine.tl--- via dev-security-policy
              • ... okaphone.elektronika--- via dev-security-policy
              • ... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
  • Re: TunRootCA2 root inclus... Olfa Kaddachi via dev-security-policy
  • Re: TunRootCA2 root inclus... Anis via dev-security-policy