Visiting the www.emsign.com homepage brings up a list of proposed products.
Currently, in the "Types of Certificate" table halfway down the page is the
following:
 Wildcard SSL - OV
 Wildcard SSL - EV
 UCC Wildcard SSL - DV
 UCC Wildcard SSL - OV
 UCC Wildcard SSL - EV

That's not a good sign at all, since two of those imply EV and wildcard as
a single product. EV certificates cannot contain wildcards! This has always
been the case so why is this company, claiming 10 years experience, making
a mistake like this to propose such a product?
Sam
P.S. Sorry I don't contribute as much as I could, I do monitor this list
and read through regularly however.
Source: http://web.archive.org/web/20181011224402/http://emsign.com/ (Saved
to Web Archive in case the page is changed after this is pointed out).

On Thu, Oct 11, 2018 at 11:33 PM Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy <