On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 6:47:12 AM UTC+8, Samuel Pinder wrote:
> Visiting the www.emsign.com homepage brings up a list of proposed products.
> Currently, in the "Types of Certificate" table halfway down the page is the
> following:
>  Wildcard SSL - OV
>  Wildcard SSL - EV
>  UCC Wildcard SSL - DV
>  UCC Wildcard SSL - OV
>  UCC Wildcard SSL - EV

That's an unfortunate design issue. We acknowledge the mistake!

We are not currently active on Online request acceptance. This is just an
information website and put up by our design team. Merely as a material of
presence. Being a "coming soon" website, it did not undergo detailed checks.
(Got this corrected now after you pointed this.)

We just completed our Period-Of-Time Audits which will enable us to issue live
certificates shortly. The online (and offline) certificate request acceptance
system will come live soon, which undergoes stringent checking measures by PA.

We are apologetic for this oversight design issue.