I agree with you, but December 31 is a particularly horrible compliance
deadline.  Perhaps January 31?

-Tim

              • Re:... Joanna Fox via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Matt Palmer via dev-security-policy
            • Re: Wha... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Joanna Fox via dev-security-policy
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Joanna Fox via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
  • RE: What does "No Stipul... Brown, Wendy (10421) via dev-security-policy