On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 11:17 AM Joanna Fox via dev-security-policy <

> Questions about blank sections, thinking of a potential future
> requirement. Sections such as 1.INTRODUCTION would remain blank as they are
> more titles than components, correct?
> If no sections are allowed to be blank does this include both levels of
> components such as 1.4 and 1.4.1?
>
> I would argue that higher level sections (e.g. 1.4)  aren't blank if they
include subsections (e.g. 1.4.1). If there are no subsections under a
section (e.g. 1.1 or 2), then the section should not be blank.

Also, what is the opinion on adding sections to the CP/CPS that are not
> included in the RFC?
>
> Good question. My opinion is that it's okay to add sections as long as
they come after RFC 3647 defined sections and thus don't change the RFC
numbering. I've noted this in the policy issue -
https://github.com/mozilla/pkipolicy/issues/158

- Wayne
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Kathleen Wilson via dev-security-policy
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • RE:... Tim Hollebeek via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Joanna Fox via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Jakob Bohm via dev-security-policy
              • Re:... Wayne Thayer via dev-security-policy
  • RE: What does "No Stipul... Brown, Wendy (10421) via dev-security-policy