It was pointed out that the email I sent to CAs stated that the effective
date of the ballot (once it completed the IPR review period) will be
December 10, **2019**. The year is obviously wrong and contradicts the rest
of the message. The correct effective date is December 10, **2018**. All of
the relevant compliance dates in the email are correct, so I'm not planning
to resend the CA communication.

- Wayne