Wayne, many thanks for drawing the attention of the CAs to this matter.

Sectigo (formerly Comodo CA) stopped issuing certificates with
underscores in dNSNames soon after CABForum ballot 202 failed.  A search
of our CA database this week found 251 certificates that are in scope
for the BRs, expire on or after 15th January 2019, and that have at
least one underscore in a dNSName.

To track Sectigo's progress towards the 15th January 2019 revocation
deadline, I've created a new batch on Alex Gaynor's excellent Revocation
Tracker:

https://misissued.com/batch/41/

--
Rob Stradling