I agree with Tim on the interpretation and can confirm that my intent was
as Tim described.

Perhaps the confusion is over the purpose of the <30 day exception. It
wasn't to exempt legacy certificates near the end of their lifetime from
being revoked. It was to allow subscribers to begin using 30-day duration
certificates prior to 15-January without having to replace them on the 15th.

On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 4:20 PM Tim Shirley via dev-security-policy <