-----Original Message-----
From: dev-security-policy <dev-security-policy-boun...@lists.mozilla.org> On
Behalf Of Xiaoyin Liu via dev-security-policy
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2018 6:52 AM
To: Mark Steward <markstew...@gmail.com>
Cc: dev-security-policy@lists.mozilla.org
Subject: Re: SSL private key for *.alipcsec.com embedded in PC client
executables

Thank you for your helpful reply, Mark! Finally I found the key in memory
too.

I sent another report with the private key to Alibaba. Hopefully they will
take actions. If Alibaba doesn't reply me tomorrow, I will report to
GlobalSign.

Best,
Xiaoyin