For a CA to intentionally state that they are going to violate the BR
requirements means that that CA is under immense pressure to comply with
demands or face retribution. The severity inflicted on a CA by
intentionally violating the BR requirements can be severe. Rolling a dice
of chance. Why take the risk?

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 8:21 PM Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <