On 2/23/19 11:07 AM, Scott Rea via dev-security-policy wrote:
> G’day Wayne et al,

> that DarkMatter’s work is solely focused on defensive cyber security, secure
> communications and digital transformation. We have never, nor will we ever,
> operate or manage non-defensive cyber activities against any nationality.
>
> Furthermore, in the spirit of transparency, we have published all our public
> trust TLS certificates to appropriate CT log facilities (including even all
> our OV certificates) before this was even a requirement.  We have been
> entirely transparent in our operations and with our clients as we consider
> this a vital component of establishing and maintaining trust.
>
> We have used FIPS certified HSMs as our source of randomness in creating our
> Authority certificates, so we have opened an investigation based on Corey
> Bonnell’s earlier post regarding serial numbers and will produce a
> corresponding bug report on the findings.
>
> I trust this answers your concerns and we can continue the Root inclusion
> onboarding process.

For clarity, are you rejecting all of the following articles and blog
posts as false and fabricated?

1. https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-spying-raven/
2.
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/24/darkmatter-united-arab-emirates-spies-for-hire/
3.
https://www.evilsocket.net/2016/07/27/How-The-United-Arab-Emirates-Intelligence-Tried-to-Hire-me-to-Spy-on-its-People/

I don't mean to be cynical, but a personal assurance vs. the amounting
evidence and sources spanning over years, isn't a very convincing argument.

Best,
C.